Once you are ready to transition from hard copy to digital documents, we enter the Imaging space. Paperwork is constantly being created, circulated, filed and retrieved by employees. Misplaced or lost paperwork can have undesirable ramifications. These risks are virtually eliminated by digitizing documents, yet some companies are hesitant to take the leap. Rest assured, we facilitate the shift to digital in a phased approach, one department at a time, and provide training for an easier and shorter learning curve.
Much like traditional filing cabinets, you can quickly access and retrieve files from an electronic library or database. In addition, you’ll have better control of your content with permission settings that can enable staff to retrieve files from almost any device. Our capture solutions automate the process of scanning and filing documents into your electronic library. We can also create a roadmap to track how paperwork travels from staffer-to-staffer and department-to-department and suggest a document workflow solution to simplify how documents are handled. By implementing a customized digital strategy we can help you:
- Prevent losing paperwork by digitizing documents
- Minimize security concerns related to exposure of confidential organizational or personal documents
- Secure documents and folders by setting permissions by user or group
- Access files remotely from virtually any device including tablets, phones and other mobile devices
- Enhance customer service and internal processes with faster access to information
- Setup automated, electronic workflows to efficiently approve and process documents